Family-friendly facilities at Tregenna Castle Resort
Our on-site facilities
Whether you're stopping by for a weekend or joining us for a week-long getaway, our 72-acre estate is all yours to enjoy for the entirety of your stay. Plus, during the school holidays, activities for the little ones are on us.
Most of our facilities can be found just a stone's throw from the castle:
- Indoor swimming pool (£7 per person for non-residents and restricted to one hour per session. £3.50 for ages (3-16years). Free for under 3's. Towel hire - £1 per towel. *PLEASE NOTE: Non-resident swims are restricted to one hour and are not available during school holidays. Balls and inflatables are prohibited.
- Outdoor swimming pool (Open from 7th May 2022 - Autumn). *PLEASE NOTE: The outdoor pool is only available to staying guests and members. Non-residents are welcome to book a one hour slot in our indoor pool during term time only. Balls and inflatables are prohibited.
- Two all-weather tennis courts (for non-residents £10 per hour will be charged. Please pay at reception). Tennis rackets and balls can be hired at the leisure reception (£1 per racket).
- Badminton courts - (£8 per hour for non-residents).
- Outdoor playground
- Fitness suite with a range of weights and cardio equipment (Open daily for residents only).
- *Please note: indoor and outdoor swimming pools are not open to non-residents during school holidays.
Leisure opening times:
Everyday from - 8.30am - 8pm (from 27th May 2022 - end of August 2022).
- Indoor pool 8.30am – 8pm (last admission 7.30pm)
- Outdoor pool 8.30am – 7.30pm (last admission 7pm)
Swim memberships can be purchased for £25pp per month (excludes school holidays – the membership will be extended if your month has a school holiday included in the purchased month).
The indoor pool is £7 per person for non-residents. £3.50 for ages (3-16years). Free for under 3's. *Not open to non-residents during school holidays
Towel hire - £1 per towel for non-residents.
For groups of 4 or over- advance booking is essential. Please call 01736 795 254.
Use of inflatables is prohibited.
Castle Beauty is a tranquil retreat where you can escape from it all and indulge in a little pampering.
Our 18-hole par 3 golf course overlooks St Ives Bay, and was voted one of the most scenic in the country. A round costs £16 and there are no tee times - simply pay at the Leisure Reception. The course is open from 8am and payment must be made before starting your game. Please access the Leisure reception via the door behind the outside seating adjacent to the Brasserie.
Round of golf - £16 (no tee times).
Club hire - £8. A £10 refundable deposit is also required (cash only), which will be given back to the player when clubs are returned after the game.
Trolley hire - £2
Golf balls - £1 each or 6 for £5
Bag of tee’s - £1
St Ives eBike Hire
We’ve partnered with St Ives eBikes to offer all our staying guests 10% off bike hire - the perfect way to explore St Ives, Zennor, Cape Cornwall, Land's End, Mousehole and St Michael's Mount.
You can hire a bike from their shop in St. Ives or they will also deliver straight to you at Tregenna. Why not take a picnic or stop at a local pub to refuel on your way?
Please enquire at reception for the discount code and more information on cycling routes and maps.