We are looking for a Food and Beverage Manager to join our team. The successful applicant will need to take complete control and accountability for the day-to-day food and beverage operations of the hotel, ensuring the management of the departments are meeting set criteria.
These indicators are what the Company can expect to see when the role is being performed to the required standard.
- To ensure all daily and weekly operational meetings within the hotel are happening.
- To ensure the Hotel delivers the minimum Standards in Food and Beverage departments.
- Ensure all standard checklists are used as prescribed.
- To empower team to be able to handle all guest feedback for positive and negative and record correctly.
- Actively consider prevention, recovery and investigation of any complaints.
- Undertaking the role as toastmaster as required.
- To anticipate guests’ needs wherever possible and promote to them within the hotel enhancing guest satisfaction.
- To carryout quality training and coaching in a systematic and professional manner.
- To ensure all service standards are maintained through out the Food and Beverage operations of the hotel
- Ensure that company and legal standards for cleanliness are maintained within all Food and Beverage outlets.
- Ensure that the team are correctly uniformed, in line with Company Standards and understand the importance of personal hygiene.
- Ensure that the team are punctual, polite, courteous and helpful to guests and colleagues at all times.
- Be fully conversant with the facilities, services and promotions offered by the hotel and whenever appropriate offer this information to the guest.
- Be aware of their responsibility for the security of guest and hotel property.
- Ensure that the Company’s service standards are adhered to all times.
- To communicate and share knowledge with other hotel departments.
- Regularly visit competitor hotels and Food and Beverage outlets to compare and contrast service and product.
- Liase with Line Manager, about preventative maintenance of department.
To positively promote sales awareness within the departments and maximise sales opportunities.
- To prepare, check and monitor departmental forecasts and rotas to ensure they are in line with set budgets and meet the service and business needs.
- Purchase / Order departmental supplies, carry out monthly stock take and action any discrepancies and business needs in line with Company standards.
- To ensure the monthly GP’s are met and set out in the yearly budget
- Maintain financial awareness and understanding of how the role impacts on the hotels Profit and Loss account and the business as a whole.
- Control departmental costs through correct storage and distribution of supplies.
To ensure that Health and Safety, Food Safety and COSHH legislations are adhered to; this will involve action and appropriate training.
- All employee relation issues are dealt with both professionally and legally, in a fair and reasonable manner.
- Information is given in accordance with legislative and Company policy and procedures.
To maintain up to date personal and relevant records to company standards.
Please send your application to Recruitment@tregenna-castle.co.uk or post to;
Tregenna Castle Hotel,
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tregenna Castle Hotel is an equal opportunities employer. This means that we will treat every employee with dignity and respect. We strive to be fair and just. We always endeavour to select and retain the best qualified individuals based upon job-related qualifications and regardless of race, colour, creed, sex, religion, national origin, age, marital status, disability, pregnancy, sexual preference or political opinion.