Your wedding day
Drive through the gates at Tregenna Castle & emerge from the short tree lined drive to find yourself high above the world famous fishing village of St Ives with a breathtaking panoramic view over the whole of the St Ives Bay and Godrevy Lighthouse! As soon as you have checked in you can begin to relax and enjoy the wide range of facilities available in the Hotel and on the estate. Retire to your room at the end of the day and enjoy a good night’s sleep in preparation for your big day. Awake on your wedding morning to the beautiful views of St Ives Bay ready to begin your wedding day preparations.
For the Bride’s party our resident hairdresser Sara Veal can come to your bedroom to add the finishing touches along with a fully trained make-up artist as well if desired.
For the Groom’s party there’s our President’s 18 hole par 3 golf course with it’s breathtaking views of St Ives and the Atlantic Ocean and a range of other activities available to keep you busy.
The following items are included on your special day.
- Red carpet arrival.
- Services of a Toastmaster.
- Our unique surroundings, garden and waterfall – ideal for all your photographs.
- A personalised table plan and printed menus on white or cream card.
- Grand piano during your wedding breakfast.
- A dedicated function manager to ensure the smooth running of your day.
We can also provide:
- A choice of superb menus and drinks packages.
- Entertainment and buffet menu selection for your evening function.
- Name cards written by our calligrapher.
- Alternative arrangements for younger guests.
- Accommodation for your guests – Hotel or Self Catering.
We would be delighted to assist your planning with our personal recommendations for the numerous wedding services – photographer, florist, cake maker, entertainment, etc. A collection of details are available from one of the event coordinators on request. If you would like to arrange a get-together the night before your wedding, please book this in advance.
“ A huge thank you, I literally have tears in my eyes! We hope to come back for our anniversary next Year, so be prepared!! Personally also, it was the smoothing, calming and kind voice of Mr. Will Sparling that sealed the deal for me (Sarah). I had never seen Tregenna before, but knew by instinct from our conversations, I’d made the right choice. Thank you Will so very very much. Your awesome xxx ” Warmest Regards , Mr & Mrs Whitlock